View Single Post
Old 24-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pretty and voluptuous 25 years old local chinese, Patsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratgist View Post
even human eyes dont lie. Pasty is such a fat bump based her weight and height. $300 for such a quality not to mentioned even Singaporean. Maybe $300 ruppiah is the right amount to qualify this this kind of girl. If I paid $300 ruppiah, might as well i go Batam better!

Either you yourself is so damm fat and clumsy to recruti this kind of girl or your taste is just like them. WHy bother to market them. Even a dog will turn away from your choice. There are so many OKT out there who have better taste in their selection. Look at CYBEROKT for e.g. her girls are more slim and better price. Yours are fat and ugly and asking for sky rocket price. You better go hom and rest over the CNY instead of wasting all the bros time.
Whatever...

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!