View Single Post
Old 28-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bigstick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: MILF PDMM Lu Lu - Solid Massage plus more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suck-Pussy View Post
Hi all,

This thread has been posted before but don't know why is lost out of sudden. Don't know for what reason. Never mind, I will restart again and share with all bros who are keen for MILD PDMM.

Managed to get a slot with Lu Lu last week and sms her room nos in Kovan81. She arrived in 5mins which meant she may have reached our love nest way before I sms her the room.

Once in the room, we hugged and kiss like loving couple. Frenched and stripped me fully and proceeded to shower together. She really washed me very thoroughly, including my ass, shiok siah...

After dried up, turned me and wanted to proceed with massage. I rejected and went for 1st bonk instead and the foreplay make both of us very horny. Give me a very solid bbbj and I can said her bbbj skill is fantastic. Hint her for 69 and I lick her pussy while she continue to give me a bbbj. She is wet after awhile and she lie down spreading her legs hinting me to lick for her more. I then insert 2 fingers and finger fuck her, moving in and outer faster and faster till she can't take it and beg me to fuck her hard. 1st shot ended wtih doggie style. She then asked me to turn over and gave me a good massage. More than an hour of good hard massaged and then we take shower together again and asked me wanted for a 2nd round. Why not since my didi already awaken. 2nd round cummed out rather fast but it was a good exercise for me.

Name : Lu Lu
Look : 7/10 (MILF, depend on individual)
Body : 8/10
Height : 1.62m
Weight : 48kg
Boob : C and firm
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
Massage : 9/10 (at least more than 20mins)
Service Level : 9/10 (Very Good)
Damage : $70 / 120mins (Room and CD your own)

Interested bros can PM me for her contact. She operate at Kovan 81. For other places, check with her.

Hi bro,

Please give me her contact numbers, I will provide a fr after my session with her. Can't wait lei..... thanks in advance.