View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

It seems at the moment the Arsenal that we've all grown to love and admire has changed.

The engrossing passing game, the fluid runs and beautiful chemistry have all, but disappeared.

Everyone has an opinion, their own "two cents" of what is wrong with the club. Some blame the manager, others the club's lack of ambition and some the players’ inability to produce.

These are all good reasons and all have merit in their logic, but none are the main source of the malfunctioning team.

I hate to say it, but the problem is and always has been for the Gunners ... injuries.

Look at what happened last term when Arsenal was in contention to play in another Champions League final as well as win the Premiership.

A hard, career threatening slide tackle came in on the fox in the box Eduardo Da Silva's leg and broke it in two places!

I know none of us want to be reminded of that ill-fated day but the look on the players’ faces said it all. From that moment on their hearts and minds were cursed and the thoughts of that happening to them playing their beautiful football lingered.

Imagine the number of goals the lad would have scored if he remained healthy for another two months.

Surely it would have been enough to see them through.

Enjoy and be happy!