View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

[QUOTE=CKee;3452751]
Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
oh, no need facts to comment here ah???

Despite all that, Manure are still TOP...
[QUOTE=CKee;3452754]
Quote:

And Liverpool is below Manure.... again
let uncle tell u something about the foot-in-mouth syndrome. never, ever pop the champagne till the fat lady sings. ask the cardinals. i saw some of the guys on the sidelines whipping out their superbowl champs t-shirts before the end of the game.

i can live with that. to me, liverpool is much more than winning or beating some scum. it is supported by the average working man, one who believes in a hard day's work. not some sandwich brigade, thankfully. oh, and i wear my pool jersey (still says fowler 9 though) only when liverpool didnt do well the night before.

[QUOTE=CKee;3453020]
Quote:

Comment = an observation or remark expressing a personal or public opinion or attitude, i.e. critical comments

Fact = Something that has actual existence; an actual occurence i.e. nuclear energy is now fact.

To conclude, no need facts to comment. Hope this clarifies And with this little controversy out of the way, let's move on...
another wikipedia quoter... u r not as old as u want to be... cos we old men pride ourselves for paying attention in class when we were young, no need wikipedia...

Quote:
if u have done a teeny wee bit of homework, u would know that yours truly here have always felt that manure is well, manure, as always.

This is a comment and you are perfectly entitled to it. But why are they manure? They fertilise the ground? or they can be applied as mulch? Would you like to comment, with facts? (in your view, you will need facts to comment. If not, it's just noise.)
oh my god!!! u r taking things literally!!! education never taught u to really understand my true meaning??? damn, just when i thought education has done the world a whole lot of good and then u go and prove me wrong. hey, by the way, uncle here always pass my english papers with flying colours and also took literature, albeit only at air levels... so, i really dont think i need u to point me to the right direction of a definition. i meant what i meant to mean.

Quote:
This is a comment. They need constructive or cosmetic surgery? Why do they require either or both? They require surgery because they look like sheep or pigs? So do pigs and sheep and cows need surgery too? Would you like care to comment with facts.
now, that is a fact. according to your understanding, i made a statement and backed it up with examples what!!! yr robson didnt go screaming obcenities at refs meh??? got what... yr robson ever got sent off meh??? dont have mah... yr brian mcclairs and steve bruce dont look like pigs meh??? please, dont kid yourself already.

Quote:
I said that I'd wished they had played... Did Lawrenson and/or Rush say that they would never play for Man Utd or are you putting words into their mouths?? Shearer, probably, but not definitely the best player in recent times. He's his own man and old enough to decide where to ply his trade. Man Utd courted, he rejected and life goes on. Ditto Kaka to Man City - not probably but definitely one of the best players in recent times.
i m confident enough to know that lawrenson, rush and the whole gang would never want to play for manure. i will bet my house on it. would u dare to take my bet???

shearer is not the best player??? isnt he the top scorer of the premier league??? to u, stats tells everything what!!! go check the comments from the horse's mouth.

aaah... kaka... u've got the whole idea wrong. manure is already an established team, like temasick. what shearer did was to reject going there to work. damn!!! who or what made him do that???!!! manchester city is more of a new start-up. there is a lot of risk involved in joining a start-up, thus it is not for everybody, only real risk-takers. if u cant figure it out, i cant help u anymore. this is the last time i m replying u.

Quote:
Fact or your personal opinion? People hate Man Utd because they are envious? My opinion.
aaah... go do something with yr life. go ask around why people hate manure so much. i m sure it has something to do with their fans (yes!!! those who suddenly went missing during chelsea's domination) and the fact that manure always play with 14 men on the pitch.

Quote:
Hello, please do homework and don't put words into my mouth - like what you have done for Lawrenson and Rush. I said No Way (is Tevez worth 32.5 million pounds). Neither do I care if you care that I care. No one asked you for your comment but then again, you are always entitled to voice your opinion
my bad... i knew u didnt care. i just neglected to add "or not" in my sentence. oh, i m entitled to voice my opinion??? i think tevez is worth that kind of money.

Quote:
he has screwed manure fans time and time again in the arse but it is just great that u r all wearing ball-gags
Have you seen Man Utd fans wear ball-gags? How many? All? 25K? 3 million? Is this fact? Evidence please.
oh my god!!! u took my words literally again. u cant function on a lateral mode, can u??? my condolences.

do i have to go like, "how do u feel about christina playing out his own stocks at the expense of his present team??? is there honour in your fellow fans, supporting a player who had just scolded the same fans who supports him???" damn!!! i m not cut out to be an interviewer and yr comments would only waste bandwidth here. so, i give up whenever i encounter someone who tries to weasel his way out. would that make u feel good to see that i have given up asking u all those testing questions??? without u actually answering them. then stop reading here cos i m going to call u delusional.

Quote:
... cos i dont hear u guys complaining about the pain... but the biggest sufferers r not u fans lah... it is his gf, whoever she is. how would a woman feel if the whole world knows that her bf likes to call chickens? worse still, though he is rich, he is a cheap charlie who calls the cheap chickens.
I suppose Ronaldo's gf will feel like how your wife feels if she knew that you screwed around (why don't you ask your wife so that we don't speculate and can put this question to rest. Your wife's answer is Fact. It's my opinion that you are not even half as popular as Ronaldo <though I wouldn't be surprised if this were fact> If you play soccer, it's also fact that you don't play in the EPL). Hmmm I see a connection here, in terms of how Ronaldo's gf and your wife will feel. The only glaring difference is Ronaldo is single while you are not. Ronaldo calls cheap chickens? Price is relative. His "cheap" may mean $1000 Euros per shot vs his weekly salary and this is Fxxxxxx cheap. He has a good deal.
oh, thanks for the concern for my wife. we r very happy now. i came clean and she told me not to do it anymore. well, i m not doing it anymore. for good measure, i even quit smoking.

and as for u, i would again bet my house that u have never been to england. if u have been there, u would know that 1k pounds per nite is one of the cheapest chickens liao. but tell u also no use... u r a good man who doesnt call chickens mah...

Quote:
now, yr ramblings without facts is just farting here without the balls to stand up and own up that u farted.
Err, stand up and own up to what? That I have farted? Yes, I generally fart about 2 - 4 times a day. What is your question, and the question behind the question? Are you asking a question or making a statement.

oh, i stand by what i say... cos i know that they r all facts!!! just that i put it across as RAW as possible. my sincere condolences and cheers.
Just because you put it as RAW, all your comments = facts???Now I'm really puzzled. Have a good life
u like to take comments literally and end up not rebutting me effectively. i suggest that next time, if u dont know what people mean, open your mouth and ask.

i replied cos u told my dear becky that he was making noise without substance while it seemed that only u had the right to go around making comments without facts.

i have backed my statements up with facts. thus, my statements r no longer normative. thanks, i have a good life. for that, i m thankful. even more thankful that i have supported the right football club. for yr life, i can only say again, my condolences. just a friendly advice: face up to testy questions for once, u might find yourself in a tight spot but it certainly makes life interesting. and do me a favour, please ignore me from now on. i dont want to waste time on u. and if u want to get yr buddies to zap me, do let me know. i would pm u when i post, ya?

YNWA.