Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bro, past 1 over yrs MIA fm SBF? Man, u on different playground ya.

Wat a waste. If only u post two days earlier. I juz went eve of labour day. Juz came back tis morning.

Work but no play? Cannot like tat. Must let out steam/stress. But I am oso well aware u cheong elsewhere.

Coming back to Southern islands...TBK sure is not cheap as it used to be. But still manageable lah. Rate was at RP7170 @ S$1.00. Still quite attractive judging by the crowd on Friday/Saturday. Alot of Msians were there on sex and rombongan/family tours. Two hotels I know of i.e. R Sayang and Gabion were full house. Maxi were packed too! Not surprise other hotels were full too. So looks like tis place oso a stop for cheap shopping too ya.

Really no idea cos past 1 wk was at Msia/Tbk. Last time I saw her was like couple of wks back. I tink the most shes here for two wks only...
i went on labour day = = missed the first ferry ... transit at sekupang. really expensive nowadays. im going with a friend this coming weekend.

my 3d2n at maxi
took cewek from ruko 350k for 2 days.
last night went tarma cuz girl got friend working FL at bravo. 500k
played some pool at wiko and massage at Best massage. sat nite bravo packed like hell. this trip quite fruitful, managed to tackle one of the pool's cashier at wiko. =)