Thread: Vietnam - HCM
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2004, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!
Smile Vietnam - HCM

Hi guys, just to update and share on my trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam this week.

Place is swimming with saunas and Spas, but all in the hotels. Spent about 3 days there for biz, but evening free so hav a taste of the massage there.

Stay in kimdo's royal city hotel. 3 star, but location excellent. First day check-in, notice there is a spa and massage in the hotel. Make in a point to visit after work.

Went there about 8pm. Price is USD 10 for 60mins massage (damn cheap man). Place quite small but clean. Facilities includes a jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Locker Rm attendant very friendly and can speak english. Indicate to me that he will recommend a nice girl for me. Tip him 5000 Dong. (1 Sing$ approx 9300 dong). After 15mins at jacuzzi, ready for the massage.

In came slim and petite 21yr old cutie whose name is pronounce as "soon" which means spring. English is quite ok, and chit chat for a while. She wears the usual uniform which usually comes with a short skirt.....sure can autoroam. Work there for about a month now. Before that is a student. Massage is good (better than the pdmm in tui na here), with enough strength as the right place (even for her size). While massaging my back, my hand stroke her legs and there is no resistance....hosayliao. Legs very smooth. Enjoy the massage on my legs and bums as she slides her hands along my arse crack to groin. Cannot tahan liao. Turn around with 15 mins left, ask me whether want special massage. No any extra services provided. OK HJ for USD 20. (Heard that the pdmm in tui na is asking for S$50 now...ask them to fly kite....30+yrs old how to compare to 20+yrs) HJ SOP but then the extra kick is that it is from a 21 yr old, and not some 30+ pdmm. Autoroam all the way into her panties, but when I try to finger, she start to clam her legs. Very little pubic hair and that turns me on real hard... explode in no time. Clean me up and massage my head until times up. Ask me to visit her again...and we hug and kissed....like couple..damn shiok.

The next day after work, client brought me to New World Hotel Entertainment. Got Sauna, KTV, Disco. Ask me what I want, and I opt for Sauna. Very classy place, operated by a honky. If any brothers here being to World Spa....this place is that standard patronise by the well-to-do people and foreigners only. Price is only 250,000 Dong for 60 mins massage and use of facilities. Very worth it. Went in shower, and the usual drinks and some snacks. Then the captain brought me a nice leather covered album. Thought that was for the ordering of food, but when I open it up, it is the catalogue pic of the massage girls for me to pick! Now why they didn't have that in Singapore!!! 40+ girls to pick from and some of them have model-look. WTF how to pick. Keep flipping for about 10min before my client recommend no 43, who looks like one Korean actress (dunno the name). But KNN she happens to be the angpai there and is fully book for the night. So check out no 8 who is available. Went into the room and 5 min later, in came no 8. Wow, the chiobu in front of me looks better than the picture. 21 yrs old, fair smooth skin with a very sweet voice, Chinese descent. Uniform is the standards polo blouse with short mini skirt....haha hosayliao again Can easily work in the top KTV here. Hands very smooth. Massage is not as good as the first one, but the damn pretty face compensate for that. English is ok, also a student before working here for about about 6 months. Golden came after45 mins...and the price... USD 40! No way I say, and bargain down to 30 USD. OK lah since my last day here and cannot resist her stroking my dick all this while bargaining....this girl sure knows how to break down my resistance (which some pdmm here should learn). HJ SOP and autoroam all the way and allow fingering.....wow she is wet.. Came in no time.

My next trip will be Hanoi next month.

Last edited by xocturnal; 18-01-2004 at 12:16 AM.