View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

I like to share some understandings re how gals grade attractiveness of men? OK, other than money which is an aphrodisiac to them, especially PRC MMs.

We men r most attracted to a gal's looks n figure. It actually occurs at the subconscious level n we can't help being attracted to a very chio n sexy SYT. No conscious effort can nullify this strong primal urge. That is the reason why gals spend so much money on cosmetics, dresses n plastic surgery.

According to my guru's "secret treatise" the biggest mistake many men make is to assume, foolishly n incorrectly, that gals r also primarily attracted to a man's looks n figure. Nothing could be further from the truth!

Gals r most attracted to a man's rank on the male dominance scale. That's right! This attraction also occurs primarily at the subconscious level n it's hardwired in her lower brains by her genetic code! She may not even be aware of this n she certainly can't help herself!! ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE FOR HER!!

It's all in the ATTITUDE, DUDE.

Therefore, we should project the body language, grooming n attitude of a high status, dominant male. And the good news is that if we dun hv it we can fake it by imitating the attributes of such a male. Just like KTV gals who use makeup, pushup bras, revealing dresses n high heels to greatly enhance her looks...we need to level the playing field, hahaha.

As for a man's appearance, it accounts for perhaps 30% of the attraction calculus. It's not the looks per se, but a man's overall health, cleanliness n grooming etc. which r of greater importance...

Thx for reading n good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.