View Single Post
Old 15-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Lol...i m also in need of a haircut n a wash...may i get the honour of having ur lovely lady trim my balding and thinning scalp?
Hi bro,

Anything for u is OK, hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc View Post
Couldn't agree more!

Just to add that having an attitude is not about acting cool (when one is clearly not) or behaving in a chauvinistic manner (though many got the meaning of Chauvinism wrong).

Attitude is a big word that means different things to different girls (just like being beautiful means different things to different men).

To me, Attitude means being "in control", being in a senior position in the human hierarchy, being able to take control of matters around, being able to take care of her, being a decision maker, etc.

Some girls felt subordinated to such men (they like being taken care off), but some don't.

各花入各眼。
Hi bro,

You hv brought up some excellent pts.

Being in control of one's own emotions under the most difficult circumstances is the mark of a dominant male. This attribute is most attractive to females at their subconscious level.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.