View Single Post
Old 21-07-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ventu22 View Post
Hi Bro Wabird,

There is are 2 side of a coins.. Being a middle man has their risk, there are a number of "employers" have brought to court lately. Without these people, we will not have so many mei mei for our choice And there are no other "legal" channel where they can obtain a long term stay, either than student pass.

Normally a work permit will entitle these gals to stay in sg up to 2 years. To me these PRC are in fact the most shrewdest, a simple calculation, these gals can easily earn the amount in 2 months, max 3 months and just working in KTV, exclude extra from patrons, BF etc. If they are caught, just fly home.. no big deal. As for the middle man, fine and jail. Who bear the most risk in sg context?

In most cases, these PRC mei mei are damn smart and always use tricks like need to pay agents, housing.. to me they already factors in the cost! If I encounter one that start to blar blar... I just act blur, leave my heart at home while cheong.

Btw, I'm not middle-man hor...
Hi bro,

Thx for showing me the other side of the coin...I admit that I may hv been biased n too harsh on my critique of the middlemen.

There r many good middlemen n some bad ones, hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
On the subject of middleman, here is an interesting article.

[Job] Need female singer for KTV Pub (Singapore) - Chinese Forum

Good nite !
Thx bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytoy.com.sg View Post
Well said bro. You deserve my points.
Thx, you make my day!

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.