Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gizmo6896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

FR on WH Hse 54

Name: Bee (no. 19)
Boobs: 32A (wif erected nipples)
BJ:Can opt for BJ or BBBJ (tinkle feelings when she go for your balls, Skilled!!)
French:lite one (when she is high, she will go for your tongue)
AR:no
Fingering: allow
FJ: She is abit shy but having the CFM looks. Likes to ride.
RTF: sure for me.
Damage S$50

Well the place is cleaning their sewage and the toilet smells like dead rat. Bee says she scare of 'Xiao Qiang' so did not bath with me. Fast hand , fast leg wet my body and dry up. Lying on the bed she gives me a soft but sensational massage, follow by cat bath and BBBJ. I got to give this gal a 9/10 for the BBBJ, she almost blow my mind off, but luckily manage to control my army.

As she was wetting my shaft, i just looks at her and she grinned at me like a little wild cat. (wah bueh ta han liao) Turn her over and started finger her and giving her a cat bath in return. After a short 3 minutes or so, i felt her body shivering and the southern cave had already wet. She capped me and we started with missionary while i was still with her nipple. She then whisper to me asking to be on top of me. i lifted her up and continued in the sitting lotus position. Ha... after she sat up, she stage the show and ride like a whore. The speed was getting fast and the bed getting nosier. She then cling onto me and give me a soft moan into my ear, hugging me very tight. I knew she must have satisfied but i am not done with. Immediately, hit on my turbo button and rock up her for good 5 minutes with her buns spread. Uploaded my army and hugging each other tight again. (wow super gf feeling).

According to her, she just arrive 3 months ago. Standard of English, 2/10, not for boob lovers.