View Single Post
Old 19-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
chixsticks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychixsticks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiz View Post
L8H66G G9

boobs:B+ (i guess)
look: 7
body: 8
bj: 1
fj: 5
service: 2
RTF: no

felt horny during the lunch time and so rushed down to lor 8. found h66g was opened and a few gals were in the fishtank. chose g9 becoz she looks a bit demure and ok to me. once inside room, i sense i might get bad luck today. she sounded exhausted and kept avoiding conversation. then i shut up and went to bath. during the bath, she refused to be touched constantly. it's the first time to have such gals in GL. i paid for it!

after the bath, i went to the bed but the girl staye in the bathroom and bathed herself for 5 mins. when finally the action began, i was totally pissed off. she bj 3-5 times (no skill at all, barely felt anything) then stopped, and asked me to ride on top. the expression seemed she was the customer rather than me.

anyway, quickly finished up the rest and left. that has never happened to me in GL. all my experience is pretty joyful. surely will avoid this gal or maybe even this house at any cost in the future
Bro Happiz,

Shit happens, once in a while.....

Had a "SOM" at L18H38 two weeks back...exactly the same.

In the fish tank, she still tries the CFM look, once in the room....
Haabez ku-da-sai!!