Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
marge_1127? cant locate leh .. mayb she deleted profile liao. i msgd rix_lovesyou before but she bo chap me. is she a maid? is she into a fling or a serious r'ship?

erm ... many of these gals ... no pic no reply one. if u have a pic, make sure u r quite yan dao else some of them r very choosy. they juz ignore u, wont bother to reply lah. unless if u r not handsome, u pose beside yr porsche wearing a rolex n flashing some $1000 notes.
Haha bro dun need to go to tis extend. Put ur profile tat u r a businessman will do. Actually we choose them n they also choose us, is very fair in facts. Alot of pinas,thais r here to luk 4 serious relationship but too bad they mit the wolves like us