View Single Post
Old 20-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Here is my Fr for my 4d3n trip to hatyai/dannok the actual plan was 2nite dannok follow by last nite in hatyai but due to overwhelming booking of hotel in dannok no choice had to change first nite in hatyai 2nd and 3rd nite in dannok well this trip really brings me back to those gd old days when tiger was still flying and i go every year here it goes

my my my the hatyai airport did not change much still the same just tat they no longer allow touts to roam the airport so after clearing customs we(me mr p and mr j)monkey see monkey do follow some people buy 300 baht taxi voucher and wait at the taxi stand man no taxi was in sight stupid lor if they wan to do it this system at least make sure got enough taxi la the lady told us need to wait for 30mins but no alternate so lan lan wait lor den 2 chinese speaking touts approach us told us charge 280 lor den we go in to the counter to cancel the taxi booking and take back our money

Was glad tat we have a chinese/hokkien speaking taxi driver as we were greenhorn to dannok so will need a driver to get us to dannok the next day.
wanted to check in hotel before going farm but was nt sure if have the gals we wanted as late already 1600 taxi suggested we go choose the gals first ok lor rushing for time and not minding the extra 500baht commision to driver we say ok but told him before hand tat if the gals we dun like we dun choose and dun play extra for the trip he say ok due to bro Daredevil Fr we say go yaya of chanivet first and yup and and mr j got our gal from yaya 1 and 2 mr p get his gal i also dun know from where

went to check in lee garden damm pls brothers dun stay there so troublesome to take the lift and nt cheap somemore 1149 voucher at 1050 anyone else going pls stay at mayflower or regency new wing

hatyai gal:Fon
looks:7/10
boobs 7.5/10
gfe 8/10(can speak chinese and hokkien very well best i seem so far)
(she crazy crazy type like me so very click)
fj/bbbj:7/10 big natural "C" boobs the bbbj and fj was gd(but of course i had better before)

Mr p gal was a milf but very pro and service oriented and mr p felt tat was money well spend
Mr j gal was well i think mood swing type of gal sometimes very shy,quite sometimes crazy play wit u type but sadly was a dead fish on bed
oh forget to say the price we pay 2500 for each gal

went to watch a very funny thai movie wit my gal after tat go walk walk man i must say hatyai is back alive and kicking the streets are all busting with people and true la this is a couple and uncle,aunties heaven all busy shopping when we went to eat dinner at sky buffet at lee garden seems like all the familes and couple were looking at us man and well we went to eat the sky buffet as long time never eat well pls dun try guys it sucks 160bahts person we should go eat "zhi zhar" which taste better and cheaper

at nite went to kiss channel at 11 well no seats at level 1 so was brought upstairs and we decided to call of as cant see much of the show and no dancefloor and went to pargon well still lots of ladies there which normally i will fish and my success rate is 100% so far from my previous trip(i went to hatyai 4 times)but sometimes need to pay sometimes no but this trip my friends prefer booking of gals so we didnt fish have our fun there and went back for supper at roadside stall outside lee garden still got 1 guy selling roti prata well food there was cheap as usually

sorry nt much talk abt the gals asi belive bro will prefer to experience thenself this Fr is more to provide info for bros who want to go to hatyai anyway got contact for taxi from hatyai to dannok at 600-700baht only and he will help u buy hotel voucher as well if needed if anyone need pls pm me or ask for it.

the rest of the 2 days Fr i will post in dannok thread but tat will be tmr as too tired now thks guys