View Single Post
Old 28-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Went there during lunch hour wanted to look for H10R1A. She's the heavy type, like H7's Ann. Anyway the guy walking in front of me got in. So I turned my attention to the neighbour, I think R2. Face quite the PRC look. But I thought check out H12 first.

H12R06 as lights on room closed. Nevermind, check out Lee Wen in H14. Damn, forgot the R no. I noticed a petite long curly hair lady, cannot remember which H (either 12 or 14) but the R no is 7. Quite the jiejie-ILF type. She always hang around and talk to her neighnours one lah.

Also a busty ba-bah quite young wearing a light green gown walking up and down the aisle face black black (maybe can't find the groom) in either H12 or 14. Anybody can provide a lead too?

Pop by H7 and I thought R6's bears a close resemblence to R11's. Maybe eyes playing tricks.

My time's almost up and went back H10. Rina's still closed. Her neighbour also closed. Well, try the neighbour's neighbour lor, R3 and here are the ratings;

H10R03
Looks - 3.5/10 (aunty cannot compare to syt right?)
Small build A cup
BJ (cap) - 5/10
No frenching, no AR
Bother to chit-chat, good attitude
Cow girl, missionary (when I thrust harder deeper, she also ah ah louder) - 7/10
Not time watcher (but I was)
Damage - $30
RTF - Yes. It is like sometimes cold storage cannot get what you want and shop and save has what you want.

Cheers.