View Single Post
Old 26-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcznvx View Post
@andyk - Exotica is one of my favs and you're not talking BS - though only 'some' of the girls go 'out' - most don't. I've know George for over 10 years and he'll always point out the ones that 'go' if you make it clear that's the type of girl you want.
=> Many thankz,BRO mbcznvx....So we probably party the same places in Bangkok !!!...We knew tis gay Papasan JODGI aka GEORGE long time ago from PEGASUS...so he already knew us very well...that we will be keen on "takeaways"...but at the same time he will teased us with those liked that nitez,i almost went madly in LUV & LUST with tis "PENTHOUSE MODEL - AON"....She's really my type - pretty with a womanly body that U need to offer her a Blank Cheque...to be your Gal Fren !!!...Do check with George if U are there !!!...

Actually i knew already that my other Babe was "takeaway"...because we could frenched deeply...almost stripping her short dress...she was so horny that she kept stroking there...till we were very naugthy & pulled up our cloths & started quick catbath sensually...and that really made up my mind to take her back to the hotel...because my gut feel is she,too have the body that i really liked...and the Big Plus...was her 36C with Pink Nipples & she was actually not seasoned & tight there !!!...Will definitely RTF her...

Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk