Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
i12bangu29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hello Boys ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent4499 View Post
As today, after reading this post it give me more interest to meet her.
So immediately wrote to her e-mail address leaving my contact for her.
At about 2.30pm, found one message in my HP. and it is from ELLEN.
Immediately arrange timming to meet her.

And found that Strand Hotel do offer 2 hr or 3 hr services. So immediately
arrange to meet her at 4pm. (Not expecting much as she already disclosed
she is about mid 30.., but as i have a liking for mature lady as i am also in
the 40 plus)

Notice that she had a good command of English as we exchanges sms.

After reaching Strand Hotel, book a room informed her and waited for her.
"Knock" "Knock" on the door, my heart was beating fast as i do not really what to expect as not much description was given. Open the door and
was surprised to see a Mature Office Lady(Look like late 20 and early 30) at the door with a sunglasses.

Notice that she had a very Smooth face, should often went for Facial.
As what she had written she is 160cm tall, measuring 36B 26 36.
Average figure (she had a very nice ass) and altitude is 100% which is VERY IMPORTANT POINT LIKE 100% GF FEELING.

Had a good chat and she really know how to give you the Girlfriend feeling thru' out the conversation with her action and thru communication.

Went to have a shower and follo by her taking a shower was surprise that she had change into her home night clothes which make me having the feeling with my girlfriend. and slower we kiss each other and starting frenching. she loves to be kiss on her nipplie and slower i started moving south to paint her lovehole. she loves it and was very very high which last for a long time which is in need of man for a long time. (as she said she belong to the conservative type) She is very hony when you hit her right spot and she give me with a Blow job (with Cap on).

She is so hony that she immediately sit on top of me and rod like no tomorrow. i can feel her tight hole was very wet when riding on me, she so high that she rode very fast and she cummed a few times during painting and riding.

I really enjoyed the whole session with her as she had a way to give you a very close feeling of girlfriend and very responseive when high.

She told me it all depend on chemistry that she allow frenching, painting and BJ with Cap. (Brother, please check with her as i did not expect much before meeting her. But due to chemistry during meeting, she allow me me as we were like BF/GF meeing)

She had the BEST altitude which she gives 100% and give 100% girlfriend feeling which make up for everything.

All Brothers, the above is my own opionion and also i like mature lady between 30 to mid 30. To me, she consider one of the best local FL with
good altitude and feeling given.

She lives up to her expectation that she had stated.

Hope all brother understand, as they always said one man meat is another ...etc

Cheers
Bro U wrote so long but miss the most important information: RATING!!!

look?
body?

I know is subjective but it is for reference

No Vested Interest

Special Preference for Sweet Young Things:
1) Maria Takagi
2) Rin tomasaki
3) Mihiro Taniguchi
4) Sora Aoi
5) Mao Misaki
6) Riho Nanase
7) Maria ozawa