View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Have fun in Myanmar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
If you don't know where to go, Park Royal Hotel is a no brainer.

Just go in and you will be surrounded by the freelancers.

But one thing I like is that they don't pester you; They will try to make eye contact with you and if you are agreeable, they will come over to your table.

There is also no need for ladies drinks.

Got a uni graduate aged 23 yeears old. Rate at 50usd over night. Not a great beauty, but made it up with youthful enthusiasm. Had 4 shots altogether, din know I still can managed that!

And I have to thanks bro Pearl...
Agree..Parkroyal Music Club is most convenient. Chin Chai whack also can get. Usually gals outnumber guys 3:1

Just a note, the bunch of gals sitting always at the bar counter are really pro. Meaning they will try to give excuses to go home after 1st shot like mother sick, tummy sick, tomorrow got school..etc etc. If they do so, pay USD30 and chase them out..

To Bro Lugi.. glad u had fun. If u go Myanmar again and have budget, I can intro an OKT supplying Uni Gal non FL. These gals come out to work once or twice a month to get funds. Price is steep at USD200/nite and not really recommended unless u want someting fresh

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks