View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Anyway, I got to break the bad news here... to bro WKK and SBX. My senior boys wants to go to Lu Shan for the R&R and then go down to Nanchang for biz... Sianz. I will try to persuade them next week during our monthly management meeting to go down to HZ instead...
As disappointed as I may be when I received your SMS in my SGP Number, it was expected. Anyway, no worries, there is always another such meetings. Perhaps, we could arrange a good time, for you, I always wanted to visit 庐山 and 南昌市. Hopefully, you will be around and free to bring me around the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
I have been perturbed that a lot of the gals are so badly informed. I am sure some of you might have experienced this, when did some of these gals get the idea of using toothpaste for washing the genitals???
Yes, what is that about? Using toothpaste on the DickHead? Seems strange at first, perhaps they want you to have the tingling sensation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
totally agreed .... it's the garment that can help to change the mindset by educating the citizens .... campaigns, newspaper, tv media etc etc ...
they can sent the message across the whole country through these resources but unfortunately no one is doing it ...
too much corruption in these country ...
and everyone is for themselves only ...
Although China has improved immensely for the past 31 years. Many people are still living in or under the poverty level. The gap between and the poor and rich is getting greater. A suitable description will be 国富民穷.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
Time to get some kang tao from you. So this type got lobang?
It was 3 months ago, during/after the CNY period. "Ivy" told me that she know a WG who is 5 months pregnant. I think by now, she has given birth. SHe needs money and ask me if anyone was interested in 'Helping' her. If I knew you had such fetish, I would have informed you and you can taste fresh MILK.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Last edited by waikeekee; 06-06-2010 at 05:19 PM.