Old 13-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

I went to check out the girls @ Pleasure Planet, 43 Lipton Drive, Thomastown, on Wednesday evening and I was really disappointed with them.

When I arrived, OKT asked me if I've been here before and I said "yes, but it's along time ago". OKT told me that the price is $ 135/30 mins and there are 4 girls at the moment, all Korean. I said OK and I'll have a look, although I started to think that the price is a bit steep for a joint in suburb.

I was introduced to 4 girls which I would say average or below average and I reckon 2 of them are not Koreans. OKT asked me which one I would prefer and I said while smiling, "No one that I like, plus I think two of them are not Korean. Suddenly his face changed and doesn't look friendly anymore he replied ,"not Korean? You wanna check their passport?"
I said no while walking towards the door and he was following me and raised his voice,"What's the matter? Can't be bothered?" and when I was outside, he shouted at me "don't come back to this place anymore!!!" and he just slammed the door behind me.

I dont know whats gotten into im but I thought customer is the King? Maybe I was wrong, maybe all of them are Korean but surely that's no way of treating your potential customer?

Very rude indeed.....