View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 19
58dn3z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy58dn3z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Tried Akemi a few days back. Thanks to the rain, booking was postponed almost indefinitely until she finally arrived on scene.

She's definitely not skinny, but presents herself as a nice meaty girl who knows what to reveal.

Chatted for a while, and moved onto the bed for some tongue action. Her frenching was amazing, probably one of the best I've had so far. 9/10.

Moved onto BBBJ, nice and slow with good suction. Teeth got in the way though, pretty average in the end. 6/10

Boobs were a B cup, even though she was pretty meaty. 6/10

Pussy was nice and clean, without smell. Painted a little with soft moans, then proceeded to fingering, and made her cum twice. 8/10

FJ was pretty good. She enjoyed being on top, even though cowgirl wasn't her favourite. Pussy was warm and nice, not loose. 7/10

GFE was really good. Nice foreplay, and naughty licking/sucking/kissing along the way. 8/10