View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Feel compelled to write a FR for Akemie here.
Met her yesterday and due to the slight hiccup was 30mins late which i apologized to her. But she was cool and jovial about it.
When she came in was rather stunned by her looks, typical clubber girl face. Happening but definetly not local chinese, upon asking found out shes half chinese half thai, a detail that TS did not state. But its not a problem for me but might be an issue with other bros here.
Akemi strikes me as a very chatty n high IQ girl, speaks with an ang moh slang.
N yes she loves to haf sex, n she knows how to please a man.
her catbath is both intense n pleasurable. then as she licks me i strip off her bra n panty. hmm her figure might leave many disappointed cos as mentioned shes not the slim type n her boobs arnt exactly big. but i think she made it up for her uncandid friendly service and willingness to please.
best of all, as i was fingering her pussy, she was letting out these soft but alluring moans. then suddenly i felt my fingers n hands getting wetter n wetter, then i realised, shes a SQUIRTER!!! She was so wet the bedsheets was stained and soaking wet with her squirt juice.
Fast forward abit, Akemi does not make me feel like im bonking a FL, she never watches her time and even after our session. we still lie on bed to chat n kiss n fondle each other. Maybe its our chemistry cos we really enjoyed kissing each other. Just b4 we left i fingered her again and in no time she was squirting and making a mess on the bed again
Only prob is shes a smoker cos I can taste the tobacco when we kissed, but overall it was a great experience. No regrets booking her.
Hope future bros haf a good time with her too!

Looks; 7/10
Body: 6/10
BBBJ:8/10
FJ: 7/10 (too excited so game over very fast)
GFE: 9/10 (maybe its more appropriate to say FB feel)
Overall: 8/10 (Lovely gal with lovely personality, and the squirting was an awesome experience for me)