View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
JacDao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJacDao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fang Er 70/2hr/unl

First of all THANKS to T.S for her contacts . Sorry for not giving a immediate FR . I had rtf her 3 times already and thus I feel I owe her this much as appreciation . I must say the passion ; attitude and service of this gem is worth every dollar and sperm i spent ! i will tell you why ! below is the summary of the 2 short times and one over nighter i spent with her !

1)Looks and figure department is GND young milf , short and petite ! easy to toss around in bed ! carry around while fucking her ! :P

2)What is great about her is her easy going attitude and service ! never give up and ask and you will receive as long its within her . told her what i wanted and she complied !

3)GFE and passsionate ! great frenching queen ! paint her well as her G spot is easily located . she will beg to be fucked ! beggingly touching herself while i hurriedly put on my 003 condom ! how i wish my GF is that passionate and horny !

with her pricing and attitude and service and ok looks . one of the best provider around ! try her before she retires ! i know i will soon !