View Single Post
Old 13-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Park vehicles in City Sq Mall

Unless, brothers who are driving don't know where is CSM, i gave up. U walk out from the loading bay, possible quiet ask the delivery men. I think all know how to walk to PT brothel.

Not encouage this, members proceed with cautious, walking out of loading bay. Straight across a small road, there is a drain walk across to it. Turn left proceed straight but look over your right handside.

If u look carefully, u will see btw 2rolls of houses with doors and, men walking here there. Hold on! Look at the fence and opposite it, u will see an open btw 2fences. There is a small temple of god of earth, actually a small temple around our knee.

Walk down the drain, across the open there u reach PT brothels. Wet weather i advice everybody not to do this, instead walk out to the main road. Turn right all the way, seen u saw the location, i'm sure u know where how to turn.