View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
BKK guide for newbies

For newbies like me,hope this can help since i'm writting this for a bro who PM me,so i just paste here.A few must-visit and reccomended places.

1)Poseidon MP at rachadapisek road,one of those nice and pretty gals in bkk MP.fish tank at 2nd floor cost abt 2200-2500b and 3rd floor models cost abt 3500-5500b.

2)Pegasus nightclub at sukhumvit soi 23,very posh place with most beautiful gals in bkk(according to me).can overnite booking but cost a bomb.

3)Hollywood disco at ratchadapisek road, big place with loud music and crowded.nice live band with dancers performing as well.entrance fee 400b 2 drinks.do not expect to hook/book gals in this place cos chances are slim as most gals went there with bfs,by all means u can try but chances 1% i would say.

4)Nana plaza,sorry i forgot road name but most taxi drivers know the place for its famous agogo bar,namely angel witch where they've got some shows going on(other bars i dunno).note that lotsa ang mos there.

5)Bar 99 located at intraman soi 2, also agogo bar but not so packed with ang mos there.booking for overnite 2000b,drinks n tips not included.got a few not bad looking gals around as i got 1 myself with satisfactory service during my visit with bro thaivisitor.

6)last resort,if u cant book any gals for the night and your little brother is hungry for actions, go siam hotel at petburi road.just walk in hotel cafe and order a drink and start choosing the gals sitting around.invite them to your table and negotiate price for ST/LT.if still cant get a gal and die die must fuck,walk out of hotel and walk along the street where there are gals standing,choose and negotiate with them abt prices.(1300-1500b for ST and 2500-3000b LT). be prepared to pay for the use of their lobby toilet........kekekeke.

hope this helps.

Last edited by Kiu-Sai; 03-08-2004 at 07:03 PM.