View Single Post
Old 19-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: BKK guide for newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Though I have not been very active in BKK lately, I have been to almost all the MPs along and around Rachada Road. And I still like Nataree bests.

The gals in Posiedon, Emanulle, Cesar etc. may be more sophisicated, better dressed, make-up etc. but i tends to have younger gal and better gf service from gals from Nateree. One reason I attribute is b'cos of one captain whom I knew since the opening of Nataree. He never failed me in his recommendation. On some day when the stock was not good, he would frankly tell what's bests available. At tims, he even suggest I go for a drink or some meal first and return later.....

As for the model class in Posiedon, no doubt their look and presentation are a class above those of Nataree. But for most of them their atitude and service really sucks....

Though, i did have a few gems here and there from Mirage, Emanulle, Victoria Secret, CP 2 etc. Overall Nataree is my favourite MP......

Cheers

?????? y no bros mentioned Utopia???..........one of the best MP voted by thais..