Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
jacobsgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Age is not a problem even if you are 60 year old man. I have seen from my very own eyes a retired man 60 year old ++ having breakfast with a young farm lady in Hat Yai. Even our tuk tuk driver was impressed that he still got energy to bonk.

I don't have problem with looks too but I still think it's better we exchange pic before any decision is made for the best of interest of both parties. PM me your email and I give you mine. Then I forward my picture to you and you do the same. After that we will decide whether to accept or reject each other.

If accepted then we will proceed with the booking procedure and discuss the date of departure. I am looking at 3 night 4 day, depart 28th June return 2nd July. As for forbidden activities are you referring to ecstasy taking and gambling?

I can tolerate alcohol drinking and smoking man as most cheonging man will do it. But if there are other activities not mentioned above please let me know. For ecstasy and gambling well if you are one I just need more information about it.

Lastly of course I will make a guidelines such as we cheonging brothers are there strictly for pleasure purposes only and illegal activities such as drug trafficking is not allowed. We shall always be together during meals, hanging out, discos, massage, karaoke, shopping, etc with or without our girls around.

And to make sure you are trusted and reliable person I also need to check your points as a SBF member. The more points you have the more likely I will accept you. This is to avoid possible fraud, scams, false identity, cheating when going for the tour together. If I have doubts with you I reserved the right to cancel the trip. So for bros that are not serious and genuine pls do not PM me, don't waste each other time here OK. Thanks.
About the same as my last job interview twenty{20} odd years ago; FYI i am 70years old and i do mix with poeple around age 30, rich and poor, none behave like you do.