View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ATAP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My GF dun wan to let me bonk..how???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
I know a similar friend whose wife is a queen control, she controls everything in the family, finance, mother-in-law, husband leisure activity, children, and during function dinner she will decide who to invite and who will get rejected.

During sex time my friend told me her wife doesn't do BBBJ or even BJ as according to her is very dirty sucking a man's dick. My friend, the patient and submissive type has to obey of her every command, and because of her aggressiveness and bad temper she could not get along with my friend's brothers and their wives.

My friend told me once, after he finished work and feel tired, the wife would complain non-stop and he really got annoyed and pissed off. I asked him why not divorce? He simply said "I am a very patient man". If for other guy sure divorce oredi. He has to work hard to support the family with two kids. And once he told me "I regretted marrying her". And he only knew her for 3.5 years and he said is not long enough.

Although I also know his wife well, I never discussed about my friend's frustration in front of her. Deep in my heart I think getting married is not so easy nowadays. And to know a girl will take long time such as her thoughts, habits, character, not just her appearance and her job or education level.
Your friend's case is quite similar to mine except my wife is a bit less control freak than your friend's.

Then about the BBBJ is the same. So, just to go with her I said I don't enjoy BBBJ myself. Even when I started coming to this forum, I psychologically felt that BBBJ is painful and unenjoyable when I go for FL. But now I really quite enjoy that especially from those regular FL that I like to go. Really enjoy myself!!!

For the divorce part, please ask your friend to discuss with his wife. IMO that is not a good option. Wish him all the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherubim1646 View Post
You 2 years buay tahan, i five years liao. I still tahan until now. Had to wait after marriage then she let me penetrate.

I even more buay tahan than you, had to pcc myself after meeting her every weekends and after thinking about her.
Bro, I salute you for your 5 years. If for me, I would turn to rapist if it cross my 1 month borderline.