Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I ALWAYS tell my tiraks to always be on the lookout for potential sponsors or guys who may fall in love with them to marry them, etc as I always pre=warn any girl that our r/s will not last forever, me being married etc. I am also 100% sure that my tiraks will not tao jiak when I'm not around which I feel they are stupid as if they can have more than one ATM machine, why not? But they are foolish enough to believe remaining faithful to me alone will keep me with them.

I've just told one of my tirak in BKK (the one we had lunch together) and we're finished, no particular reason, just that she's already been with me for more than a year and I feel it's time for me to change to another one. I've also told two of my tiraks in hatyai we're through leaving only one and of course my wife. Reason? B'cos I'm bored with them liow. I know now they will be in financial deep shit to continue to maintain the lifestyle they are in unless they get another tirak fast or end up selling their bodies. Is that my fault? I don't think so as right from the start, I lay the cards out.

Does a guy loses out when he has a tirak and the tirak tao jiak? Does a guy loses out when he breaks off with the tirak? Perspective.

My 2 cents worth.
Perhaps you are more charming than any other cheongsters or sponsors that I knew, thats why your "tiraks" remain faithful to you only even in your absence. Please do share more, I am sure lots of bros here interested to learn a thing or two from you.

Depending on how each individual is viewing and handling the r/s, some maybe as fragile as a glass while some will continue enjoying. End of the day, if one know the rules of the game, both side win-win.

I have been observing from experiences and postings here on couple of scenario which I would like to hear bro's opinion , see how each mind think differently. Ignore what others posted, just speak your mind.

Which scenario do you think will be happier and which scenario do you think you are at now?

1. A Cheongster is out to pay for the price of his expectation and requirements. If he is lucky to find one matching, perhaps he will have a happy cheong day. Otherwise, he will pay again to look for the next one. T

2. A cheongster found what he believe as his true love and the ONE, working hard to prove that he is the right one and the only one, trying all he can to make it everlasting forever. Journey is never smooth with lots of uncertainty and unknown but as they say love conqeuor all.

3. A cheongster paying monthly maintainance fees hoping to have exclusive "ownership" of his love her, though the amount could mean peanuts to him. He enjoy all the attention and time as the "sole owner".

4. A cheongster who making friends with every puyings he know, enjoying their companion though sex is not a guaranteed end of the day. He may not able to spent as much as others on these puyings but the r/s continue pretty well.

I am sure there are lots more scenario that I have not mentioned, but I guess these are some of the most common one. Hope to hear from everyone.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks