View Single Post
Old 22-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold
Re: 。。。 Excellent massage n FJ Svc ~23yo ~Shu Qing。舒晴~PIC。

very annoyed with this FL....
(sorry to the TS but i gotta write and vent my anger here)

I had made an appointment and supposed to meet her for a massage session, in the end she never come and i had to waste my money on the room's charges...

What happens;
I had made an late afternoon appointment with this FL since morning. She said she is free so no problem and appointment is fixed.

When the time came, I sms her again and she said ok so I made my way to the hotel she suggested. I even called her on the hp to confirm her availabilty before I make the trip but in the end i got there a bit late (due to prb in finding the hotel she mentioned but she was also informed by sms).

After which I opened the room as per her instruction and wait for her to come (due my journey there, she sms me to rush me).... after 15mins waiting in the room, i sms her where she is, her reply to me is to wait for another 20mins as she is at ANOTHER PLACE and she have just finished serving previous her client..... WTF???!!! (i expected her to be nearby)

I was very annoyed, dressed up and leave the room, wasting my money....
worst of all, she don't even apologise to me... what an attitude FL!!!

The thing is how come she kept rushing me to go to the hotel saying she is available and yet she is not really free and going to make me wait for her.....
This kinda time arrangement is really horrible...
TS, please let her know if she don't know how to arrange time, next time don't anyhow say she is free

through my years of cheonging, is this the 1st time i kana so badly....