View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 14
Broker is one of the Best!Broker is one of the Best!Broker is one of the Best!
Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

Have got Hui Wei ctc from TS mths back only managed to have a slot with her today.

Have not post a FR for some time and HW sent me a sweet sms to me post one for her. I have high expectations of her from her previous thread and boy she did not disappoint. Just too bad she don allow frenching. Anyway when she steps into the room, wow...knew i was having a good time. As bros may know...i am an ass person. Writing this have a mini stiffy thinking of doggin her earlier. She as an ASS to kill man! One of the best i hv dogged for some time! Round, perky and silky FIRM!!

Looks: 8
Breast: B+ with "long" brown eraser nipples...those u can twirl around
Body: 8
Painting: 9 ...not bushy..obviously trim! Nice oyster to lap and no smell. She got really turned
Kissing: No french but light kisses here and there..around the ears too to turn u on. She knows the art of seduction.
BBBJ: 7 A bit commando and i asked her to do it slow and sensous. She looks at u while doing
FJ: I was doing most of the work coz of her ASS!! Did her missionary but the best was standing doggy with the full view of the mirror. That ass..my god!! Also did her doggy on the bed with her face lying down for maximum pentration. Close her legs together for final push and ectasy came!!
Stereo: 9 Lound moans. Be prepared. Genuine moans...the sound a catalyst for me to pump her harder from behind.
Facial expression: Get a mirrow and doggy her and u will know its priceless!

RTF: YES!! For that ass...YES YES YES!!

Cheers!