View Single Post
Old 29-05-2011, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: Bandung/Jakarta FR

2nd Day: 7th May 2011.

Still in Bandung, Nothing much we do a lot of shopping. I can says that Bandung is a shopping Paradise. From 1 big hiking bag to an additional of 2 big bags.

After shopping, have a nice nap. THEN late nite DISCO TIME. Went to check on 1 disco(sorry forgot the name), travel by Taxi end up there was a rock concert so sepi. We then moved to Amnesia Disco, Wow it was a Saturday nite! So many cuties university students! but sadly it was over crowed the queue was damn long. So we skipped and went to the above level. Karaoke!

Karaoke is damn expensive hor. Gal sitting with you cost you 900k rupiah per hour. As the time is already 2am, we then go in lor. Gal is like fish tank concept. Choose 1 gal , fyi they only sing and sit.But the gal damn model standard. My friend so horny as he decided to book the gal out. I became his spoke person as my Bahasa is not that bad. Crazy hahahah the rate is awesome crazy as you need to pay 1.5 millions and on top of that you need need to pay 900k rupiah x 15 hours. Puuiii! Wtf i can get better gals out there with that rate.

So i used my brain loh, when papasan out of the room, i ask the gal personally for their opinion to do under table typr of booking. They says just take their numbers and call them. So i took loh.

After the session, papasan (Gay type, smooth) ask for tips. Puuui no way men. End up our bill is shoot up till 2millions rupiah, with only 3 ladies, 1 gay and 3 jugs of beers. Kena slash men! Boh pian pay loh! SO continue with the gal story, end up a sad case. hahhahaha they just meet us outside to get their tips hahahaha cheating my friend who trying to sikoh the gal. Gal promise to come to hotel room personally. Aiyaaah i told my friend forget it you be fucking the bolster tonight.

Note: Bandung tips: There are more interesting place to Fuck, you can go to the Kampung to try young divorce gas doing massage plus fuck service, age range of 17 -19 which they never had any kids during their marriage status. Please do take note that the traffic jam is worse then Jakarta and please do change more money cos Money Changer is limited and close damn early at 12 noon.