Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
addofall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: chinatown massage parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflash93 View Post
wah. i that time go people park, pearl centre, all like dont have. end up i walk across to temple street there to try hunt around. Had an awesome one with a young PRC.
Shes 24years old, kinda forget her name alrdy. Slim long legs, boobs around small B cup. She was doing an awesome massage, but i wasnt really pay attention, mind kept thinking if she will pop GQ anot cause this shop looks v legal. She kept pulling my hands to have contact with her legs and below later, slowly became harder and harder. After awhile, when she massage the legs, keep going into my inner thigh and touching my balls and the tip. woah. damn shiok. Finally GQ pop when im asked to flip over, i chose HJ and BJ only. The HJ stroking was okaeokae only, but the BJ was awesome, nice suck and tickling. Overall was 30(massage)+80(BJ +HJ). I will visit again and get the actual address again before posting another FR. Sorry for this lousy one!

Yo bro care to share the location pls pm me... Nowadays hardly find massage with special