Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mikalimkiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei Lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnietan View Post
hey bros,

just stumbled upon a new joint today at 282 Fuxing North Road (located above a sushi bar), entrance is along the small lane beside the restaurant.

I called at 3pm to make a reservation for 4pm for a "massage" and I asked the operator what kind of services they offer. She told me up to you to play. wah shiok! At first wanted to call for service inside Hotel Room but they say unless you're a regular customer, else they wouldn't allow it...so lan lan.

Went up saw the 3 girls at the counter, sian 1/2 (all wrap until like bun like that)...thought it's gonna be a boring day but one of them guided me to the room, ask me to change into bathrobe and go take a shower first. After that when i returned to the room, she said she will go arrange and send a girl in.....

Moments later, a skinny girl with googoo style hair entered the room in a skimpy outfit & thong (you would only know if she's wearing a thong if you explore deeper). haha..So i asked her what kind of special services they provide and she just say good service. Told me to strip and lie down, gave me a good massage for my back first, then she came and stood in front of my head and my hand started auto-roaming mode. Touched her wet pussy and felt so shiok, quickly ask her to remove her thongs. Then i carried on with fingering & painting, OMG...she was sooo wet man! Then begin taking off all her clothes, nice small nipples with B-cup breasts. She was enjoying every moment of it and said other customers not as horny as i'm...heh heh...i thought it's my lucky day today. Then ask if can cap on and ride her? KNS, told me they can only do HJ there. But if become regular, can go to hotel and do other things lar...

Then she helped with a good HJ and i released my load after storing for so many days! Thereafter, continue with massage, bathe and Tok cock sing song.

Rating:
Figure - 9/10 (small built but proportionate, butt slightly smaller)
Pussy (no shave but super wet & her moans are like Jap AV girls) - 10/10
Fingering & painting allowed (but she say depends on customer, see got feel or not)
HJ - 7/10 (i would prefer a FJ man)

Fees: NT$2,100 for massage
Tips: NT$700 for the girl (her name is Yi Yi, meaning 'One One', 26 years old). Range is from NT$500 onwards.

Contact number: 0987754412 (found them on Kijiji)

after that, they will give you another number which regulars can call....PM me for more info.

She also gave me her personal contact for future RTF...shioks!
Bro, the number above is wrong. I called the number and a man told me to go to another location corner of Luo Shi Fu Lu and He Ping Dong Lu. He said his place is above Starbucks.

Its quite far from my hotel so I took the risk and asked the taxi to take me to 282 Fuxing North road instead. True enough the place you mentioned is there. Entrance is on the side road next to the sushi place. You knock on the door and the camera will check you before letting you in. Its on the second floor.

The right telephone is 0987261049. BUT my experience different from yours, not so good. A really big fat sized woman opened the door and asked me if I had an appointment with a particular person. I said its my first time so she arranged for a masseur.

A few mins later in came a petite lady, good figure, great boobs but not so good looking. Probably late 20s, wearing a tight miniskirt. There goes my expectation of a Taiwanese mei-mei with long legs and sweet face. Anyway I am too shy to demand a change and she has a good body, so proceed. Usual SOP, put on the robe, she asked me to take a shower on my own at a common shower hall.

After shower the usual massage. I must say she is good, good strength and technique, not the usual pretend massage. Went on for 45 mins then she changed rhythm and switched to soft caresses, touching and brushing my balls and dick. Man was I ready.

Turned over, then she started to do the HJ. Its OK lah. I autoroamed and pulled up her dress. That is when second disappointment started. She said cannot strip as it is against company rules. I was like WTF!

I told her it is not so fun anymore if I cannot strip her. After a while she agreed but said that I must turn down the light and give her a good tip of NTD500 extra. She said that usually the more proper place like hers does not allow their masseur to strip. If they are caught they are fired or fined NTD5000. OK-lah, managed to get her to strip.

Great boobs, nice nips, unshaved pussy but not too hairy and its wet. Sucked on her nips, fingered her pussy. After a while game over.

She then quickly draped a towel over me and turned to clean herself first and put on her clothes in a corner so her boss does not see her.

She did not even offer to wipe me clean. She helped me put on the robes and then go to shower. Paid her the tip, paid the front desk and left.

Face - 2/10
Body - petite, firm 8/10
Boobs - D, soft and firm, great nips
Pussy - nice and wet
Massage - 8/10
HJ - 7/10 I had better

Damage: NTD2100 for 60-70 mins massage although they advertized 90 mins
Tips: Another NTD500 for HJ and NTD500 to strip

She gave me her personal number and said I could call her up to have "personal" service outside the place.

RTF - Depends if I cannot find a better place. Don't like it that they don't strip naked. Think I got conned into overtipping.

Anyone else know of another good massage place with happy ending and where the girl is willing to strip?