View Single Post
Old 26-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H14R11 Candy $50

Tonight I went to see into the matter and there was no change at all. Candy is still H14R11. R12 was lights off and closed.

Hoope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hi! Brother Fornicator, yesterday i was confused standing btw Sophie, and Candy's room. You see i saw R12 which i thought is a new girl.

After R12 door opened, it is none other than Candy, probably they moved the numbers again. The people enjoyed this to confuse guys, but it fail because we read this good website. Not to confuse brothers here, i would do away the numbers in the inner lane. If i am correct there is a R11 which is vacant, it is btw Candy and Sophie rooms. Check it out proceed with cautious, never ask the uncle keeper and girls. They will confuse you further.

(Back door)----Nancy---Catherine---Candy------Sophie---Li Wen

----------------------------------------I was here--------------