View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
andyown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

I Need Guide from Pro That How to Approach Few Beautiful,remarkable Lady on the street? I know They are PRC and most probably work as Singer KTV / FL.

Ytd As usual booked girls to Hotel,When i Reach Reception,I saw SYT Waiting for Lift And we look at each other and i smile. . . Should i just ask for No. or what? What should i start a conversation with? My Weakness is when i saw a SYT, i will become speechless lol. Then in the end She took the lift n i still at the reception paying $.

After finish my exercise then i sign out, i saw 2nd Beautiful lady with short skirt with smooth skin pass by~~~ i want to approach her but some uncle keep looking at me -.-" So i shy,afterwards she walk back to my direction and reach kopitiam with lots of ppl,she's look in a rush then we went to a shop together and we have eyes contact AGAIN!~ But i dono what am i doing that i didnt talk to her. . . i que behind her to pay stuff while i am enjoying scaning her whole body drooling away~~ After that she disappear.
I was so Regret Back then i quickly go out and find her but not a single sign of her. . .

While i waiting for Cab~, They are 2 SYT AGAIN!!!~~ Passing by me slowly But i don't have the courage to talk to Beautiful girl Bcos i didnt done this B4 even though i am a chiongster... (Shameful) So i was thinking maybe Bro here can help me with that... Bcos i already missed alot of SYT before this thing happen to me. Appreciate it. Pls help me Newbie.