Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brightbluesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Hai.. do u notice tht info u giving is wht we use to give in our older post. All the time not everyone like TBK while I like there is to relax for food or gals sometime i do agreed not much SYT but u never know right?

As for cheap food u may check with the gals. Best u get the gals to tell u where & they will know where is cheap but i cannot say its nice or not. I used to have one of the bro in here n i really mean he budget till everything which i get a room $25 for room as for food he willing only go for nasi goreng like 12000rp for lunch & dinner & cut cost till i paisei end up unable to cheong with him. So u want cheap thts how cheap u can go lor

As for points to up u, I dont see any great info u giving. Plz la earn ur points if not ask again instead of up u, I will zap
don't bother... i am not going to balai for the whores... as i express earlier.
I am still to-date trying to rid myself of the horror... plainly... as another samster has caught up with me, he said... my FR seems to have the impression that i am pretty disgusted by the girls there.

let me repeat... i am freaking disgusted by it. having loser con-man trying to earn commission from me while he is a singaporean whore-seeker himself on the ferry ride, having a near commotion with the ojek, ( bike - taxi ) when he agreed on one price and charge 150% more upon destination... having a close encounter with a panhandler where he was pretty aggressive, i was sure if he saw the fear in my eyes, i would be robbed...

no, i rather stay in singapore and screw the thai girls at cat50 here...

alot prettier... and so much safer as compared to the trip.

that said, since i made friends with that old guy, i may join him in the return trip just to chill for 1 or 2 nights. cause it's freaking cheap.

hotels are easily available at SG$21 a night... chinese food are at SG$7 a person... if u go for malay food, it's alot cheaper.

massage is very disgusting... the rooms are... not really rooms... it just has a mattress and countless people lie on it, without them changing their bedsheets...

the quality of the massage is quite lousy as compared to the ones i experienced in singapore...

i think it may be race-related, somehow you just can't derive quality from polynesians... it seems to be in their nature to be sloppy. ( compared singapore water polo to singapore soccer... ) ( the amount of money if transferred to water polo instead of soccer, i strongly believe, singapore water polo would be of Asian Games Gold medal standards... )

there's a sad short stretch of pasar malam there...

if u dare, u can go out after 10pm.

i don't...

maybe just a short trip to get away from work, that's fine.

pay peanuts... get monkeys...