Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
HorLuSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanging Flowers Joints

Aiyah night scene all sio siang wan lo
Joint do lanjiao daji dio liak they will say customer lanjiao weh until they like angels
You do steady for the joint, they behind you say you kum lun kia cai tao
tio ju see tio, sala ju si sala
Come here use clone to say people lan jiao weh also bo yong
Those buggers go everywhere else, if like you all say they so chao ka, i am very sure they will not be welcome at many many joints liao lo
But if they go other places and still given red carpet treatment and no bad news come out from there, then something not right?
From Monte Carlo to DC to CD to Armani, so much rumours, why Jade don't have?
Incase you don't know, Monte Carlo & Armani same towkays!
I am a regular at Jade and I know the bosses there and I did tell them about the flamings here and asked them for some info.
Their reply was, these buggers, you steady them they will reciprocate.
You do lanjiao dai ji let them catch, they will also reciprocate.
The amount that is so called didn't pay at all the joints combine also less than that of Jade but the towkay told me they don't owe a cent and their flower bills are in the tens of thousands and all cleared and always paid in hard cash!
From this, I feel the plot already thickens.
I have been following all the posts so I feel funny, why Club Jade not involved?
My ex cai was from Armani & we are still in ctc and the other day, i asked her what happened based on the stories i have read here.
Her comments, this one the biggest hanger at their joint when she was singing there.
Now for the climax!
He pays bills by cash or does transfers to the manager there but then, he stopped coming to Armani cos he was supporting a chick at Monte Carlo.
I later went to look up in Monte Carlo thread and confirmed her statement.
One night, his cai and him with his two bros came to armani and of cos, all the old and new singers flock to them in his room.
Several of the singers asked him & i will put down here exactly what my ex cai told me
My ex: 大哥,我们的花单你为什么还不结帐,我们都快饿死了
Him: 什么?我早已经结账了啊还把钱给了
Then in front of all the singers, he made a call to the owner and question him nice and proper and insisted on an explanation!
That very same night, there was a meeting called by the manager and all the singers got a good screw from that fellow!
Highlight of that screw: 以后你们有什么来问我,不许问客人。谁要是再这样,扣花钱!
2 days later, that manager returned the money to some of those singers and some got another month later.
The night scene, 真真假假,有真就有假,除非你是当场人,听就好。
I also know staff and waiters of some of the joints like Macau, Dongmen, Las Vegas, Ching Bar, Bai Du.
All the info tally with what the boss of Jade told me but then, why they would welcome these chao ka people and treat them like VIP?
So conclusion of the story is like what a senior here posted, K9696, kiang du ho, mai gey kiang.
Listening too much and only believing one side of the story, is really bad for health! Really want to be CSI, also must prove beyond a benefit of a doubt. Hear here hear there and make totally unverified and clearly biased assumptions only make you more maloo and boost the credibility of those you are trying to discredit.
The post by American Cowboy in DC thread was very well put. I know several power hangers who also know and cheong with them, all they tell me when i asked them is, clearly not wanting to get involved, they will reply me that all are rumours, don't anyhow listen. Look and see to believe!
This one, I totally agree.
What i have posted also is based on what I heard but i dare say, from the owners to the waiters and some singers, not from one source but many across the island, and many of them directly affected by some of the incidents mentioned, leads me to conclude that, I am glad i made my investigation and filled some questions with answers that has always puzzled me.