View Single Post
Old 19-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanging Flowers Joints

哎哟喂 - 又接到通报 又有黑手 在扰乱次序 - 倒不如去意大利做 - 黑手党吧! 但是我想以你的资格 - 门都没有怎么飞去那! 是吧! 看来还是擦擦桌子拿小费 - 喝他们的酒吧!

少壮不努力 - 老大徒悲伤啊! 唉, 轻舟已过万重山!

人家是海内存知己天涯若比邻 - 你是吃太饱撑着像狗在此乱吠!

书到用时方恨少 - 你却读了不用挺可怜! 好好用一用你的思维去考察你的人生观是否用在正确的道路上.

谢谢你给我了那么大的高帽 - 继续吧 - 你的故事已经没有点子了 - 在努力想想 -但是不用折腾自己哦 - 这样会伤身体!

一天为魔。。 终身为魔

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaoz - received another message that black hand came out to disturbing the traffic again - might as well go to Italy to become the black hand clan! but I am sorry I believe you not up to the mark yet - that is why - you better stick to your current job and clean up table and share drinks with others!

When you getting old you will be sad because you neglected your studies when you are young!

We are here to share and care becos we are bros, but you eat too much - brain does not functioning properly come over here to teach your bros here your lesson! well done!

I feel sad for you for what you had studies that did not apply in your life. Spare a thought for yourself that what you want to achieve in your life that you make good.

Thank you for your praises - I know I am doing well. For you - you can continue and do what you think fit but remember do not exert yourself and get hurt - my heart is pain for you!

Cheers

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~