View Single Post
Old 20-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV -updated May 2011

Herpes and Warts are a real possibility as these viral infections are transmitted via skin to skin contact. The mucous membranes are especially susceptible.

If her juices entered your urethra, then there is also a good chance of transmission of other bacterial and viral STDs such as Hep B.

HIV is possible but not very likely as the virus is fragile and doesn't last long outside the human body.

The best way to tell whether or not you caught any nasties is to go for a blood test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meriadoc View Post
Hi, I'd like to ask this question:

If me and an FL rubbed our genitals together without condom, but with no insertion, what are the risks of contracting HIV and other STDs?

After that rubbing, we washed almost immediately afterwards. There were no sores or wounds on or near my genitals as far as i can see though. Can STDs or HIV pass throught the urethra into the body?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates