Thread: Naked bar in JB
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Naked bar in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ya,many years I hear that Johore lounge also have this type of services.Before you enter,u ask for special services.Then the guys will bring to a room.
After that one by one the girl will come to the room strip nude in front of u.If u don't like u wait for another girl until u satisfy with one.
The girl will sit with u.U can teh her neh neh and finger her.After end of the day,u need to pay her 10 Malaysian Ringgit. If u want to F**K ,tell her.She will bring u to some where to settle.
when i start this threat , was hoping that some bro can let me know if there is any such happening left, seems like confirm there isnt anymore. sian... yes that was the good old days, actually I have been to only one, what a waste no more liao.. okie docky