View Single Post
Old 30-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
As my pelvis surged forward, my cock head met warmness and moisture. I continue to push on forward. My hand shifted her legs slight as if to spread her. I surged a few more inches (or cm..)

She never said a word at this point, but I felt her hands holding me tightly around my neck as she pulled herself upwards.

Her upwards motion made her full mound fleshly breasts rise up and away from my chest, and I felt her nipples close to my neck.
She tiptoed herself to give herself that inches of extra height to raise her hot taut body upwards and onto me.

I half closed my eyes with anticipation, mustering all my senses to my cockhead as I ready for the warm moist sensation that I was yearning for, since this started on the bed in the room.

She hoisted herself and then lower herself onto me.
I thought I struck bullseye, my ramrod loveflesh met warmness and moistness. I thrusted upward and front... NOTHING! Just warmth and moistness.

But WTF!!!!

She was straddling my cock and she allowed her pussy lips to slip and slide along my angled shaft. I WAS NOT INSIDE her.

WTF man ! I was not IN on the target. My rocket of love was off target and ricochet off and she straddle me instead.

SHE IS THAT GOOD !!! Guys, she was teasing the fuck out of me. She didn't want me to get in so easily. I am losing my fucking mind by now.

I know she felt my surprise , confusion and disappointment all at the same time when I thrusted forward and my rocket did not meet anticipated vagina grip of love.

She sniggered but coughed under the running shower. (Served her right)
I blasted her lips with a strong kiss to show her my deep disappointed.

She : hheee hee hee heee Not so fast Max, I told you already.
Me : Come on baby, let's get it ON already.

She shook her head and swung her wet hair by now, which was a bun, but fallen over her shoulders from the running shower water.

Me : You are teasing the fuck out of me babe!
She just shook her head to maintain her stand.

She continued to 'ride my shaft' and slip and slide back and forth, making sure that I KNOW that her love juices are all ready and warmed up for entry. But when will that permit be approved? My mind was exploding in tiny sparks of misfire as my cockhead surge forward straining and yearning for the coveted love tunnel of warm red/pink pussy walls.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=