View Single Post
Old 30-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

Me : No...
I shook my head.

Yes I WAS NOT KIDDING. I didn't want blow job in the shower stall. I was getting a bit cold as the bathroom door was open and the A/C from the bedroom was coming in. I didn't want to catch a cold.

(Yah yah yah... SAY IT ! I know ... SAY IT.. I am fucking hopeless. LAU liao !!!)

She : Why? Don't you like it?
Me : oh sure.. but let's get out of this shower shall we?

She nodded in approval and I turn on the shower to rinse off my sweat and her sweat.

She played with the shower head on her pussy and on my dick was getting awake again and then I shooed her off to towelled dry as I rinsed myself off further.

She stepped out and grabbed one towel for me and one for herself and we both stood out of the glass shower stall drying ourselves. I did a quick drying job as I had short hair and was done. She was still wiping herself dry.

(Woman tend to do things slowly... bend here, wipe there... you know la..)

I took my towel and approached her from her back as she was leaning over to dry her legs. I placed my 3/4 hard cock close her butt and leaned into her.
She was not alarmed and expected this.

I took the towel and dried her wet shoulder length hair. She stood up and faced me as I towelled her hair.

She : Here, let me do it, as I don't want my hair to get untangled.
I released the towel to her hands as she handed me hers. I took it and held it to my nose to sniff it.

(Ya lor, damn bo liao right?OF COURSE NO SMELL LA... shower only what..)

She smiled as I did that. She saw I was horny still and quickly glanced down at my dick as it progressed from 3/4 to full mast.

She (like my exGF Vicky and FB Ingrid) has this uncanny skill to wrap a turban over her hair. And with her finger, she curled and hooked it to signal me to follow her.

I walked behind her. Seeing her perky butt bounced as she walked each step.
She reached out her hand behind her and I leaned forward and held her hand. She led me out of the bathroom.

I thought we were gonna end up in bed here, but no... she continued to lead me out. On the passage way, and right to the masterbedroom.

She : I need to blow dry my hair. The hair dryer is in here.

Me : Oh.. ok.. what should I do?

She : well, you can do what you want... watch me blow dry my hair is not an interesting thing you know.

She was right, but I just followed her into the masterbedroom.

As she was leading me, as soon as we walked past the edge of the bed,
I quickly fast stepped forward and swept her off her feet.

She let off a yelp and her turbanned towel fell off her head as my move was so sudden.

We both fell sideways (on our sides) onto the bed. We kissed each other almost immediately as if reading each others minds. We lay side by side with our lips engaged. My hands slowly touched and stroked her side.

She responded by reaching out to my body and I felt her hands lightly stroke me too. My goosebumps raised as I was slightly tickled.

I laid my head to rest and faced upwards as we kissed. She never letting go of kissing at all, followed me and soon she was on top of me and I was below her.

I felt her body weight resting upon me as we continued to tongue fight and lip fucked each other.

She started kissing my cheeks and my jawline and then my neck.
She moved down, I felt her softy tender lips warming their lip print on my neck down to my chest and then lipwalked further down south to my belly button.

My size 3 half soccer ball belly was up in its glory. Yes, years of beer and late dinner nights have proudly produced this gut like no California Fitness Gym can provide.

She was going to give me head. I closed my eyes to enjoy the anticipation.
Her lips walked their way down and circled my pubic area. I felt her lower jaw and lower chin skin which was soft as it touched my dick shaft and head.

It would be embarrassing to misfire and shoot right into her face without warning.. So I mentally braced myself and issued a command to my cockhead. Of course it worked. But then again, not for long.

As soon as I issued that command, I felt her hand hold the base of my shaft and then simultaneously, felt a wonderful WARM , MOIST lock on my dickhead and slowly sliding down on my shaft.

It was enough for a misfire or at least another few spurts of pre-cum.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=