View Single Post
Old 30-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

We entered into the villa and was welcomed with the nice A/C temperature inside.

I walked to the bar counter of the open concept kitchen and she followed me.

She : Anything to drink? I am thirsty.

Me : yah.. I think just now that makan got lots of MSG right? Cos my neck muscles are aching and I am thirsty too.
(I have this reaction to MSG)

She : Must be the tom yum soup.

Me : Hmm I thnk it was the steamed fish dish we ordered.

I signalled for her beer or water or coke (actually pepsi)?
She pointed at Pepsi. I poured out the can into the glass as I popped in 2 ice cubes for her.

I took the beer and poured in onto glass as well. We toasted each other. She sat by the stool on the bar counter. I stood there and we both critiqued over the dinner dishes and what was good and not good.

I was telling myself : SHIT, sexual interest died down already. So much for having dinner. Should have just called for room service just now when we had momentum.

So there we were chatting and playing with the coasters. One of the coasters fell off her grasp and she had to scoot herself off the bar stool to get it.

Ash she scooted over, I said : OH... I saw that!!!

She looked up at me and said : Saw what? My breasts? You already saw that just now and even more.

Me : No that's not what I meant.

She : what do you mean then?

Me : You are not wearing any panties down there

She just grinned and laughed.

Me : Awww come on, why? I wanna know why?
I kept egging her playfully as I got closer to her.
We were close again ever since we left for dinner. And now we were close again.

Good, I am thinking mission resume !

She : YOu wanna know why? Well, actually I thought we were going some place for drinks after dinner and I was planning to tease you at the bar and sit on your lap. But I guess that didn't happen huh?

My eyes literally popped out when she explained herself. Such FRANKNESS, such HONESTY.

I laughed and laughed and laughed very hard.

She was annoyed. She : WTF?? What's so funny about that?

I took a swig of my beer and put the beer down and then I turned around away from her, unzipped my bermudas and pulled down and mooned her.

She laughed : You shit face ! You mean you were not wearing undies down there too ! You bastard !

As I bent to moon her, she used her feet and toes and pulled down my bermudas. I yanked it back up, but her legs were stronger than my hand. I lost the battle of bermudas. GLADLY. Of course.

My bermudas fell to my ankles. Right the shirt tail of my short sleeve shirt was modestly covering my nakedness as I stood to face her.

She curled her finger again to ask me come to her. I walked and stepped out of my fallen bermuda. She shifted herself to the bar stool and I turned the stool to face me. She opened her legs and hiked up her sundress to reveal her silky smooth pussy sitting in court.

It was the perfect height. Her pussy was just at the right level as my dick which was by now peeking out in its throbbing manner.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=