View Single Post
Old 24-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

A wonderful good morning to all of you. My first morning in AC. I just had my free breakfast of beef tapa and egg and fried rice with coffee. Sitting with datou and him checking for next "target".

Landed at Clark last night on time and met by the hotel driver and driven to Clark Star Hotel. On the way I txt my girl to wait me at reception and we met. Got into room, unpacked and spent the next hour making up for lost time.

Finished and met up with Mike, my American buddy at One Eye Wench to play pool. Datou was "busy" and we missed his company. He had his priorities RIGHT!

Met up with him and his companion at 2am and we had supper in my room. Of cos I gave pasaload to his girl so that I can have her number.

My morning dessert coming soon and hope to get my morning cardio workout done before lunch.

As usual, a pic for all my brothers here and the new ones I yet to meet.