Thread: Aiyo! Heart..
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Eh, I'm very angry Liao. I don't understand dialects. So please stop using them on my thread without proper translation can? At the very least, show abit of respect by translating them all so I can understand what's going on. Otherwise, so spamming lor.
Okay I translate for you

The word: "Dui" is like an "expression" word and when someone is using "Dui" as an expression, it usually have these following meanings: "I agree" or "I disagree"

So next time, during meeting, when you disagree with your boss, just say "Dui" and your boss will understand or when you are angry with my post, you can also reply with a "Dui" It's perfectly ok as an expression of being mad or angry