Old 11-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

"not really done anything pervert unless giving bj to a 14yo boy counts as pervert. he was my landlord's youngest son. he caught me sucking his older brother and demanded that i did him otherwise he will report to his dad. i didn't mind him reporting to the dad cos it wld only mean having suck the father off too but things changed when he threatened to report to the mother! dat's when i gave in and suck the 14-yo boy too. and surprising his dick was larger than the older brother's." Here is the full story to this post in another thread:

After my first year staying with auntie, I moved out to rent a room that was nearer NUS. It was a 5-room point block at Dover Road just opposite the campus - so convenient for me. The owners in their late 40s ahd 2 sons - Brandon who was in the army and Bronson who was 14yo and studying at Fairfield School.

Brandon was a school champion swimmer and had nice v-shape body which I admired. He often walked about topless. One day, I thought I had shut my door, but didn't realised that it was left ajar. I was having cam sex with my boyfriend who was studying in Sydney. As we were camming, I stripped down
to just my panties and was fingering myself through the leg opening of my cotton panties. I didn't notice Brandon peeping at me since my back was facing the door. My other hand was playing with my erect nipples - my bf loves my nipples and was masturbating while watching me fingering myself. Just as I reached my first bout of orgasm, my bf also shot his load. Then he said he was tired and needed to rest. So we signed off. I was not fully satisfied as I normally like to have 2-3 bouts of orgasm in a row. So I continued sitting on the chair to finger myself and was looking at some photos taken by my bf of us having sex. There were also pix of my bf's cock in various stages of erection.

Then suddenly I felt 2 hands playing with my tits from behind. I turned around and saw Brandon. When I turned around, my face was right in front of his groin and I saw that he had removed his berms leaving only his CK briefs on. It was bulging so badly, his cockhead peeked out from the elastic band of his briefs. Then he smiled at me and said that his cock was bigger than my bf. I replied saying, "Let me be the judge of that." Having said that, my hands reached for the band of his CK briefs and slowly pulled them down to his knees. His fully erect cock sprang out of his brief staring me fiercely in the face. It was about 6ins long (about half inch longer than my bf) and very thick with a thick vein running down its underside. Unlike my bf cock which stood upright against his belly, Brandon's cock stood at 45deg from his pubis. His pubic hair were neatly trimmed. He explained later that he was a swimmer and needed to trim neatly so that the hair do not get exposed when he wear those skimpy competition trunks.

Brandon stood in front of me and moving his hips from left to right, his cock swung in front of me tantalising me to lick it. I used my tongue to flick at his pee-hole and saw that he liked it judging from the way he stared down at me with glassy eyes. Then my tongue trailed down the shaft all the way down to his balls and slowly I licked each of them. He also seem to enjoy having his balls licked and I heard him murmuring that he wished his gf would do the same for him. The I opened my mouth and took his left testicles into my oral cavity and slowly sucked on it. His legs began trembling and he said he needed to sit. So we moved to my bed with him sitting on the edge while I knelt in front of him between his legs. Then I continued to suck on his cock head using my tongue to encircle his corona until he started squirming and I felt a large drop of pre-cum on flowing onto the tongue. He used both his hands to push my head downwards. I took the cue and began to suck on this whole cock. His hands started guiding my head lower until his whole cock was in my mouth. Then I started on an up-down motion and he reciprocated by pushing his cock in and out of my mouth. This lasted for about 4 minutes then he let out a loud moan and I felt jets of fresh cum shooting down my throat. I backed off a little so that his cockhead was on my tongue and I let him spray the remaining loads of cum directly on my tongue. I kept his warm spew on my tongue and began to french kiss him letting him taste his own fresh cream. He didn't seem to mind the taste of his own product.

This was the start of a new affair with my landlord's elder son. Every weekend when he is home from camp, he would enter my bedroom and I would give him head (normally on a Saturday afternoon). He says that in the evening when he fucks his gf at her home, he would last longer after I have given him heads. On the other hand, I would normally have cam sex with my bf about 3pm and then have his cock in my mouth, imagining I was actually sucking my bf.

So the arrangement suited both of us very well.

Everything went on smoothly until one night when his younger brother told me he saw me sucking his older brother and demanded the same treatment. Since he was only 14 and a minor, I was reluctant but he threatened to telll his daddy.

I laughed and said, "That's fine with me, tell daddy and he'll probably want a piece of the action too."

Then he laughed and threatened to tell his mum. That changed the whole situation for me.

To be continued ...