View Single Post
Old 26-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Just had the pleasure of trying "new" from sassybabes and it was a truly exciting experience. The girl's pictures is somewhat odd as I feel her actual face is somewhere in between those two pics (I guess it's due to cameras angles and lighting), still a very pretty girl though. She has a young body and no scars or tattoos whatsoever with a pair of A+ or B cup titties and very smooth skin. Skin tone is around 1 shade darker then the photos.

Attitude and service wise is very good. Very seldom have I met a girl who is so into her work here in Singapore. Non stop smiling and laughing and hugging and giving me attention while not doing the dirty deed. Bathing was good as well. She even got down on her knees to clean my little bro and was even teasing me with fast and slow jerks and flicks of her lips and tongue. This constant teasing and attention is what separates the quality of different girls. In the bedroom, there were a couple of noteworthy things to point out. She is a young girl who likes to go clubbing and as such, she likes to dance, which can be quite a major turn-on when both parties are naked and she is slowly grinding her ass against your groin. Another thing was her AR service. Her tongue is just right for it and it was heavenly. She did it to me for a couple of mins and was polite to even asked if I enjoyed it and when I said yes, she was happy to continue for a couple mins more. Thirdly, she used quite abit of baby oil on our bodies for foreplay and during the dirty deed. Some bros may not like it so do tell her not to use the oil. While not my first time having used oil, this kind of usage was very erotic and sensual and seldom have I found a girl who can do gently and nicely.

We did a couple of positions before I finally shot out my load for that day. She is one proactive and wild girl. Not the kind to just lie there and not move. This girl would literally move her own body to enjoy sex as well. She would move her hips as you are pounding her, use her hands to pull you closer or push you back for the slam, moaning was genuine, she asked me to even slap her butt harder and more when she was near to cumming. At the end I was beat and out of breath.

Will I return to fuck her again? Probably once or twice if my schedule permits it.