Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Another idiotic moron!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
U are so fucking blur! Fuck too much arh? Ppl said she was fucking a guy in cowgal style in a sport car!!

I also saw her fucking another guy in a luxury sedan in East Coast Parkway.

No need to be overly protective lah!! They are afterall public toilet to put it bluntly!! Many also provide raw job, it is a open secret liao! But the only thing is, some offer to many and some after to a selective few!!! Believe it or not, RAW JOB is getting common now in the midst of hot competition! If u are not yan dao, you can offer tips of $100 or more to get RAW!!!!

Many samsters PM me for the raw WL List. Pl dun PM me as the list belongs to my bud, A88 the infamous legendary samster!!!! Try asking him, if u wish & see if he release to u or not!!! For clones and ex-enemies of A88, u can forget it I guess!!!!
Wah bro, did any WL ever recognize you when you caught them doing extra curricular activity?