View Single Post
Old 29-06-2013, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
essray is one of the Best!essray is one of the Best!essray is one of the Best!essray is one of the Best!
Juagen Standards

With the creation of a directory specifically for massage services, massage has been given a new highlight as compared to before where they had to go under other directories like massage parlours and FL dome 2. With this increased popularity, there has also been a bigger focus on different specifications for massage practitioners with jargon like HDLY (海底捞月), JG (抓根), baojian tuina (保健推拿), mosha (抹煞) etc coming up.

Rather than have them become jargon for brothers out there, I would just like to give my five cents worth of what I feel JG should be as there are many people offering JG but with greatly differing standards - from ending up as a simple hand job to real performance boosters. For the other fields of study, I leave it to more experienced brothers out there to share their experiences.

Juagen aka Prostate Massage/Manhood treatment has been touted by many to be the rejuvenating massage of your little brother/head together with its associated acupressure points and veins. Some claim that it can even cure erectile dysfunction but that point remains to be proven. Nevertheless, the process of JG can sometimes be painful to the point of torturous where you are brought many times to the point of climax and then cooled down. At the end, you leave feeling more power inside your little head leading to better sex for the next few times. Some even go for regular sessions with to maintain and improve their sexual performance.

Last I checked, there were no official certificates for providing JG (although there are certificates for Chinese tuina massage) and there is no official study for this field of massage. JG is also a Chinese invention purportedly adapted from Traditional Chinese Medicine though some have gotten training from a variety of masters in China or the Land of Smiles.

There have been many FRs written on many JG but the majority seem to include pressing of the main few acupressure points - the thighs, slightly below the navel and below the scrotum (balls). During the pressing of the acupressure points, there would be some pain involved for some. It would also involve massaging the penis till close to the point of climax and then easing it back. During the massaging, the veins of your penis will be repeatedly stroked by the fingers as you feel a surge of blood to your little head.

More enjoyable would be the HDLY which involves you lying on your front, hips slightly raised and getting your little head massaged from behind to attention.

Hope that this post will provide some insights for brothers out there and perhaps lead to a standardization of what JG is rather than have it as a spec for massage gems. Hopefully more experienced brothers out there who have JG maintenance can post their MRs and share more on this topic to enlighten all of us!