View Single Post
Old 15-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
helmet88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelmet88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88 View Post
There is a bad FR on Melody as posted by one of the bro but was deleted.

Base on my experience. I am quite sure Melody and Kiona is the same girl

My 2 cents
Do u still rmb what was the bad FR about? Enhanced boobs? Understated age? No bbbj? Average look?

If melody and kiona is the same gal and there is a bad FR on melody, sholdnt the okt delete melody's thread rather than kiona's thread? As far as i can tell, kiona's thread is gone but melody's still there.

Well, my comments will only limit to kiona and shouldnt expand to melody. If it is only the okt we are concerned about and if he continue to expand his stable offering the damage at this range, i dont think i will hv an issue with him.

As usual, my stance is clear, i will continue to support the okts who market their stable with damage below $500, with an exception of Platinumclub who I will continue to support despite some of his stable's damage fall outside this range, coz he supplies high end stable with undervalued damage (compared to other okt's standard), and i am glad that he caps the price at $650. But still, i will give priory to the low price okt first to encourage and give incentive them to continue to charge low price.

Last edited by helmet88; 16-07-2013 at 12:36 AM.